Thursday, June 19, 2014

Zentangle Magic

A few years ago I was participating in an open house for a great little locally owned store on the West side of Cleveland. During my free Make and Take I met many wonderful and talented people. One in particular has been a dear friend ever since. She is a truly kind, giving, talented and beautiful person. She is what we call "Goddess Worthy". This past week she honored me by writing in her blog about my relationship with the Zentangle art form. I am ever so grateful to include her amongst my closest friends and would like to share the blog post with you. Please visit her site to immerse yourself in all the beauttiful photos and writings.

http://myblessedpath.weebly.com/art

Thank you all for coming into my life. Zentangle truly has its very own Magic.

Launie

No comments:

Post a Comment